Delta enteliWEB – Nov 14, 2018
A hands-on class designed to help the operator understand how Delta Controls enteliWEB software works behind the scenes. Learn how enteliWEB brings all your buildings, systems, and energy analysis under one facility management system.
- Capabilities and Benefits of enteliWEB
- Server Requirements and Licensing
- Network Architecture and Setup
- Integration with Historian and CopperCube
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Dashboards (Enterprise and Personal)
- Alarm Management and Tracking
- Energy Reports and Metering
- Activity Logging
- Importing ORCAweb Graphics
Prerequisite: Delta Controls experience
1-Day Class: Limited to 12 students
* $495 standard price; FREE if your system was installed by Setpoint Systems; FREE + PRIORITY SEATING if you have a TSA with Setpoint Systems. If you are unsure of your customer status, please contact your Account Manager.