Delta II – Oct 24-25, 2018
Learn how to engineer, program, and commission an operational database of one stand-alone Delta Controls native BACnet controller.
Get an introduction to General Control Language (GCL+) by programming and commissioning an air-handling unit complete with temperature sensors, fan start/stop/status points, heating and chilled water valves, control dampers… and more. Learn tricks on how to drill down on data, display multiple systems and information, and command objects without leaving your navigator screen.
- Reviewing System Architecture
- Designing Your System
- Defining the Control System
- Point/Object List
- Naming Schemes
- Creating Points/Objects
- Defining Scale Ranges
- Testing and Validation of Points/Objects
- Create SCH, CAL, OS objects
- Create Monitoring Objects—TL, MT, TZ, EV
- Create Controllers (CO)
- Overview of Programming: Flowcharts
- GCL+ Features and Structures
- Creating Programs
- Testing and Validation Operation
- Backing Up Databases
Prerequisite: Delta I
2-Day Class: Limited to 12 students
* $995 standard price; FREE if your system was installed by Setpoint Systems; FREE + PRIORITY SEATING if you have a TSA with Setpoint Systems. If you are unsure of your customer status, please contact your Account Manager.