We’ve had many requests for this, and are pleased to announce a new training class–enteliWEB! In case you haven’t heard about it, enteliWEB is web-based software that combines the power of enterprise dashboards with easy to use facility management tools. Customizable energy management dashboards and powerful energy reports give managers the tools to reduce consumption and lower costs. Visualizing both energy management and facility management on a single dashboard makes it easy to close the loop between monitoring and control.
In our two-day enteliWEB class, you will learn:
- Capabilities and benefits of enteliWEB
- Server requirements and licensing
- Configuration and network connections
- Integration with Historian
- Managing multiple sites
- Dashboards (enterprise, system, and personal)
- Alarm management and tracking
- Energy reports and metering
- Activity logging
- Importing ORCAweb graphics
- Basics of enteliVIZ graphics
Whether you already have enteliWEB or are considering deploying it at your facility, this class will give you the knowledge you need to better monitor and control energy use. The class will be held in our Colorado office on April 3 and 4, 2014. Click here to sign up!