Delta IV – July 29-30, 2020
This is an advanced class for the operator who wants to be challenged and to improve operator skills and system performance. This course covers the high-speed area controllers, stand-alone native BACnet system controllers, application-specific subnet controllers and Linknet controllers. This class will cover installation methods and standards, checkout and commissioning standards, and programming of GCL+.
- Overview of Class Project
- Designing Your System Over a Network
- Point/Object List
- Creating Points/Objects
- Testing and Validation of Points/Objects
- GCL+ Features and Structure
- GCL+ Statements: Commands, Function, Statements and Status, Mathematical, and Logical Operators
- Testing and Validation Operation
- DAC Controllers Overview, Programming, and Operation
- DNT Controller Overview, Programming, and Operation
- BACstat Overview, Programming, and Operation
- Lighting Controller Overview, Programming, and Operation
- Card Access Controller Overview, Programming, and Operation
This class is also offered as a FREE webinar. Contact your Account Manager for information.
Prerequisite: Delta I, II, and III, plus one years’ experience working with the Delta Controls product line
2-Day Class: Limited to 6 students
CEU Credits: 1.6 CEUs
CEU Price: $100
* $995 standard price
Customers with TSAs (Technical Support Agreements) receive FREE training and priority seating at our facilities. In addition, TSA owners receive 50% off pricing for CEU credits and specialty classes. Contact your Account Manager today at 1.800.372.8837 to learn how you can save with a TSA or how to earn CEUs for your Setpoint Systems training!