Delta III – Sep 18-Sep 19, 2019
This course entails advanced programming techniques and focuses on high-speed networking. Students create, share, and program a database of information over our high-speed Ethernet network. Learn Delta Controls Derived Network Architecture (DNA) and how to create Event Routers, Event Logs, and Event Classes.
Create a database for a networked controller by following predefined processes of design, installation, database creation, checkout, startup, programming, and commissioning.
- Overview of Class Project
- Designing Your System Over a Network
- Point/Object List
- Naming Schemes
- Creating Points/Objects
- Testing and Validation of Points/Objects
- GCL+ Features and Structure
- GCL+ Statements: Commands, Function, Statements and Status, Mathematical, and Logical Operators
- Using GCL+ Over a Network
- Testing and Validation Operation
- Creating EV, EVL, EVR
- Object Replication
- Custom Views
- Communication Settings
Prerequisite: Delta I and Delta II
2-Day Class: Limited to 12 students
CEU Credits: 1.6 CEUs
CEU Price: $100
* $995 standard price
Customers with TSAs (Technical Support Agreements) receive FREE training and priority seating at our facilities. In addition, TSA owners receive 50% off pricing for CEU credits and specialty classes. Contact your Account Manager today at 1.800.372.8837 to learn how you can save with a TSA or how to earn CEUs for your Setpoint Systems training!