Delta I – Sep 5-6, 2018
An introductory course to the easy-to-use Delta Controls native BACnet DDC control system. Learn about the complete Delta Controls product line and how these products and software are used in new and retrofit applications. In addition, this course focuses on the basic operation and interface of the system.
- Controls History: Networks
- Control Theory and Terminology
- Building Automation System Architecture
- Open Protocols and Web Access
- Basic Operations
- Help Functions
- Create, Edit, Modify, and Delete Objects
- Calendar and Schedules
- Trend Logs
- Custom Reports
- User Security Functions
- Basic Overview of Programming
2-Day Class: Limited to 12 students
* $995 standard price; FREE if your system was installed by Setpoint Systems; FREE + PRIORITY SEATING if you have a TSA with Setpoint Systems. If you are unsure of your customer status, please contact your Account Manager.