enteliWEB Webinar – Nov 4, 2020
A hands-on class designed to help the operator understand how Delta Controls enteliWEB software works behind the scenes. Learn how enteliWEB brings all your buildings, systems, and energy analysis under one facility management system.
- Capabilities and Benefits of enteliWEB
- Server Requirements and Licensing
- Network Architecture and Setup
- Integration with Historian and CopperCube
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Dashboards (Enterprise and Personal)
- Alarm Management and Tracking
- Energy Reports and Metering
- Activity Logging
- Importing ORCAweb Graphics
Prerequisite: Delta Controls experience
This is not a hands-on class and no certificate will be issued.
If you are interested in a hands-on class, check our online schedule. Customers with TSAs (Technical Support Agreements) receive FREE training and priority seating at our facilities. In addition, TSA owners receive 50% off pricing for CEU credits and specialty classes. Contact your Account Manager today at 1.800.372.8837 to learn how you can save with a TSA or how to earn CEUs for your Setpoint Systems training!